I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for some summer fun. I’m going to mix it up a little here and play a game I’m calling “Name That Surgery.” I’ll give you a few facts about or descriptions of popular plastic surgery procedures, and you can guess which procedure I’m referring to. Let’s see how many you can get right.
- While it’s no substitute for a healthy diet and regular exercise, and it can’t reduce excess skin, this procedure can tackle those tough-to-target areas of unwanted fat.
- This non-surgical treatment reduces the appearance dynamic wrinkles (those caused by the movement of facial muscles), but it isn’t BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- This breast enhancement procedure isn’t just popular with women. It is increasing in popularity for men in the U.S. and abroad.
- This was the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure for US women in 2009, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- This was the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure for US men in 2009, according the ASPS.
- These combined procedures are used to restore a woman’s figure after pregnancy and childbirth. Procedures that are commonly combined include tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift.
- This procedure, also called a forehead lift, addresses the upper third of the face, correcting wrinkles that appear horizontally across the forehead and between the eyebrows.
- Get longer, thicker, darker eyelashes with nightly application of this non-surgical treatment.
- These non-surgical treatments add volume to facial features and reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds.
What do you think? At my office in Orange County, liposuction, face lift surgery, tummy tucks, and breast augmentation are all popular procedures. Could any of these be among the answers? Comment on this blog with your answers and I’ll let you know if you’re right.