When you are looking into your options for a medical spa in Kentucky, you want to be sure that you are receiving quality service and accurate results. Unfortunately, many patients simply trust their local medical spa to provide a good outcome without considering a number of factors that all play into a successful med spa experience.
Here are five of the most important characteristics to consider as you research different medical spas:
1. Options: Avoid any medical spa that “pushes” the same procedure for everyone. While some treatments do offer significant advantages compared to others, a quality med spa will offer honest explanations and a full spectrum of options in order to create the most appropriate results for you.
2. Comfort: A good medical spa should prioritize your safety and medical accuracy, but also create a pleasant experience that benefits your overall wellness – including your comfort and state of mind.
3. Facilities: Many of the latest medical spa procedures (cellulite treatments, for example) require advanced equipment that some treatment centers cannot afford to offer. Often, the level of staff training and the quality of the technology and facilities are better when the medical spa is attached to a fully equipped surgical center, but this is not always the case.
4. Privacy: The way you feel about your treatment experience often determines how you feel about your results, and privacy is an important part of a positive experience. Private entrances and treatment rooms can both help in this respect.
5. Staff Qualifications: Check into who is actually performing the procedures. At some spas, medical doctors perform the majority of treatments, while at others, procedures are performed by certified aestheticians or nurse injectors. Be sure to get the facts on the training and experience of the person who will be performing your treatment.