Endless plucking, shaving and waxing wastes time and energy – and the results are only temporary. You can do better, with laser hair removal. My Atlanta area patients have come to rely on this proven method for permanently reducing hair in unwanted areas, such as the legs, arms, back and bikini line.
If you’ve ever suffered the nicks, cuts or bumps caused by a razor – or welts and burning associated with waxing – you know that finding a more comfortable alternative will bring you more than relief: it will bring you peace of mind. Shaving gel, stinky creams, hot wax and wax strips are a thing of the past. Ask yourself, “What have they done for me lately?” Likely, nothing you can feel good about.
At my practice, we use the new FDA-approved Syneron™ Comet laser hair removal system. This system can treat a wide range of areas, skin types and hair colors, all while minimizing discomfort and downtime.
- The Syneron Comet can deliver permanent hair reduction results
- Both light energy and radiofrequency waves are applied to the area, destroying hair follicles
- The Syneron Comet works on all skin types and tones, even dark or tanned skin
- Energy is applied safely and evenly and the treatment can be focused enough to be used on areas of the face
- The Comet laser is extremely quick and most patients find the treatment to be comfortable
- Temporary, mild redness is generally the only side effect
- You can immediately resume your regular activities after you leave the office
- A series of treatments will ensure that all actively growing hairs are treated
I’m excited to offer such an advanced laser hair removal system. If you’re thinking of having laser hair removal this spring, I encourage you to do your research on the laser treatments that are out there today so you can make a smart investment in smoother skin.