The middle of June will mark the official start of summer. As a plastic surgeon who performs popular procedures such as liposuction in La Jolla and Murrieta, 2 Southern California cities where residents value a bikini-ready body, I field a lot of questions about what works best. Here are 5 cosmetic surgery solutions for getting your body ready for swimsuit season:
- Liposuction: Feel confident in your swimsuit by trimming down your waist, hips, and thighs.
- Breast augmentation: Show up to the beach, lake, or pool feeling and looking great in a tank top or bikini by improving your breast shape, volume, and profile.
- Tummy tuck: Flatten and firm your abdomen so you can enjoy your body, the season’s fashions, and the water.
- CoolSculpting®: Target areas of stubborn midsection fat non-surgically by freezing it away.
- Skincare services: During this skin-baring season, many people can feel self-conscious if they have visible veins, moles, unwanted tattoos, or acne. Treatments such as laser vein therapy, mole removal, and tattoo removal can allow you to freely enjoy summer with confidence. Another way to keep your skin healthy: Protect it from the sun when you show off your summer body.