From neck lifts to brow lifts, from face lifts to rhinoplasty, you have a wide array of options when it comes to considering Boston plastic surgery procedures. Discover the important distinctions among these choices.
In my experience, the procedures that achieve the most dramatic and satisfying benefits include:
- Rhinoplasty, designed to improve the shape, symmetry, or size of your nose.
- Face lift, which reverses the signs of aging by smoothing away wrinkles and removing excess skin in areas such as the chin and jawline.
- Eyelid Surgery, rejuvenating the eye area by removing sagging skin, muscle, and fat from the upper and lower eyelids to provide a more rested and youthful facial appearance.
- Neck Lift, designed to smooth away neck wrinkles and define the jaw line.
- Brow Lift, which improves concerns such as furrows in your forehead and sagging upper eyelids into a refreshed, lively appearance.
Regardless of which procedure you are consider, I recommend consulting with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.