Signs of aging can impact a person’s self-confidence, affecting their relationship with themselves and others. For many men and women who visit my practice in Atlanta, a facelift can make all the difference by offering them a natural-looking facial rejuvenation option for lasting results.
A facelift can turn back the clock – unlike watching the moments tick ahead in anticipation of a new year, see them turn dramatically backward in anticipation of a more youthful, memorable you. Imagine wrinkles, lines and sagging skin as just a thing of the past. People interested in facial rejuvenation in Atlanta often ask me how a facelift can help them.
How a Facelift Can Help You Turn Back the Clock
- Loose skin on the jawline is tightened through incisions placed by and around the ear
- Wrinkles and lines on the lower portion of the face are smoothed out as well
- A frowning or drooping look around the mouth can be dramatically improved
- Overall, facelift patients can look up to 10 years younger
What You Should Know About Facelifts
- During surgery, underlying facial muscles are tightened and excess fat and skin are removed
- Surgery can be performed under IV sedation or local (rather than general) anesthesia
- Incisions generally follow the ear’s natural contours and should be nearly imperceptible once they have healed
- Mini lifts and non-surgical procedures are also available and can be highly effective for the right person