Buying new bras after a breast implant procedure can be fun and exciting, yet it can also be challenging. Here are our tips for finding the perfect fit after your breast augmentation in Milwaukee:
- Begin by measuring your band size with a tailor’s measuring tape. The tape should fit securely around your ribcage, directly under your breasts.
- Once you have measured your ribcage in inches, add four if your number is even, and five if your number is odd. Your band size should not increase after your augmentation.
- To determine your cup size, measure across the widest part of your breasts. Make sure the tape is horizontal, and then subtract your band size.
- The breast should be secure inside the bra, and not fall out when you bend over.
- Your bra band should not ride up in the back, but instead should remain at the same level as the front.
- Both the band and cups should fit around your body securely to ensure the most support for your back and shoulders.
- Bras vary from one manufacturer to another. Take time to find the perfect fit for each brand