Before making the decision to have plastic surgery, some patients like to take smaller non-surgical steps to improve their appearance. This is true for many of my patients who enjoyed the rejuvenation they achieved with BOTOX® Cosmetic and subsequently chose to pursue a face lift in Chicago.
If you’re not ready for surgery, but would like to achieve temporary rejuvenation, BOTOX may be a good choice for the following reasons:
- It is FDA approved for safety
- A single treatment typically takes about 15 minutes
- BOTOX requires no downtime
- The appearance of lines and wrinkles are significantly reduced
- The effects can last 3 to 4 months
- It is virtually painless and requires no anesthesia
BOTOX is undoubtedly one of the most popular anti-aging procedures available. It’s an excellent treatment, and many people are so satisfied with their results that they never decide to pursue surgery. However, if they want to make their younger look more dramatic and longer lasting, patients often elect to undergo other facial rejuvenation procedures after BOTOX.