As a result of pregnancy, your body goes through many changes, several of which are unwanted. Two procedures that can restore your post-baby body that are popular in Rhode Island are breast lifts and/or implants and a tummy tuck. This surgical combination has become so common among moms that it has come to be known as a Mommy Makeover.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover can refer to any combination of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures that are used to improve the aftereffects of pregnancy and childbirth. These treatments are often performed in one operation in order to reduce overall downtime.
What is included in a Mommy Makeover?
Typically, women choose procedures that target the abdomen and breasts, such as breast augmentation, a breast lift, a tummy tuck and liposuction. However, other moms may choose facial rejuvenation procedures such as a facelift or eyelid surgery to revamp their appearance.
What can a Mommy Makeover do for me?
The benefits of a Mommy Makeover will depend on which treatments you choose. Usually, however, it can accomplish the following:
- Elevate the breasts to a more youthful position
- Restore volume to sagging breast
- Flatten and firm the abdomen
- Tighten stretched abdominal muscles and remove excess abdominal skin
- Remove unwanted fat from the hips, stomach, thighs or buttocks
- Create a more flattering body shape and contour